Have your carts out by 7:00 a.m.
Weight limits (overweight containers will not be emptied):
32-gallon bags (extras)
- Place carts at least two feet apart – this allows the arm on our automated trucks to grasp the carts
- Place two feet from parked cars, recycling bins, fences, mailboxes and other obstructions
- Place carts with arrow facing the street and the handle facing your house (lids open toward street)
- Place cart wheels as close to the curb as possible
- Lid of cart must be closed (flat) or extra charges will be applied
- Unhook any temporary bungee cords or tie-downs you may have used to secure the lid
- Do not place dirt, sod, brick, concrete or rock in the cart
- Do not place anything on top of cart
Whenever possible, drivers will use the robotic arm to lift, empty and replace the carts without leaving the truck, thus reducing safety hazards and traffic congestion.
Please remove carts from the street as soon as possible after collection.