We provide event-ready recycling, trash, and compost containers for your Louisville, CO event, along with convenient and affordable collection. Sporting events, sales meetings and weddings are just a few of the many opportunities to divert material from the landfill. Your guests will appreciate the opportunity to reduce their environmental impact and you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to implement.
What do Zero Waste services include?
- A free, no obligation consultation
- Event planning and staff training
- Recyclable boxes and color-coded bags for recycling, compost and trash
- On-site delivery and pick-up of dumpster or roll-off
- A success summary which includes material quantities generated and a waste diversion report
For complete details on rates and availability, or to set up your service, call Kevin Afflerbaugh at (303) 448-2332 or complete the form below (a representative will contact you within two business days):
Why Choose Western for Zero Waste Event Services?
Western Disposal is Boulder County’s partner in environmental sustainability and our business practices reflect that commitment:
- We offset 100% of our electric consumption with wind and solar
- The organic material we collect is processed into compost right on our Boulder campus and distributed back into the community
- Our internal diversion rate is over 90%
- 45% of our fleet runs on natural gas
- We utilize route-optimizing technology resulting in fewer vehicle miles traveled
- We’ve been a local employer for over 45 years!