- We offer traditional postal service delivery of your monthly and/or quarterly statement – OR –
- Electronic delivery of your statement which an excellent way to reduce paper. E-billing allows you to access archived statements for up to one year from the original billing date.
- You can enroll in e-billing using the secure web token located directly above the tear-off portion of your regular monthly statement. This provides an increased level of security for maintaining your account.
- To enroll in our e-billing program click here. Please contact customer service at 303-444-2037 if you need assistance retrieving your e-billing enrollment token.
- If you are already enrolled in BillTrust, click here to sign into your account.