General guidelines for collection day:
- Have your trash and recyclables out by 7:00 a.m. to ensure pickup.
- If you use trash cans or bags, do not use sizes larger than 32-gallon size. For the safety of our drivers, please do not overload trash cans or bags with more than 35 pounds of material.
- Please bag your trash and tie securely before placing in cart
- If branches will not fit in your cart, cans or bags, cut branches into six-foot lengths and tie into bundles no larger than three feet in diameter.
- Extra trash and large or bulky items such as furniture, appliances, carpet, construction debris, etc., can be picked up for an extra charge. Please contact us in advance for an estimate and to authorize the charges.
- Call in advance to arrange a change of address, a vacation stop and restart, or name change on your account.
- Grass clippings, bundled branches and special items must be placed within three feet of the curb or alley.