We also offer 64-gallon bear-resistant carts for an additional fee which have a locking mechanism that prevents bears from opening the cart lid.
We encourage our customers to use trash bags and to tie the bag closed before placing inside the cart.
Please wash your cart out periodically with a garden hose. The carts are designed with a smooth interior surface for easy cleaning. You are responsible for keeping the container in clean and sanitary condition.
Do not mark or write anywhere on the cart surface. Do not paint or deface the cart in any way.
The following items CANNOT be placed in the cart:
- Dirt, sod, brick, concrete or rock
- Debris from construction, remodeling or demolition
- Hot ashes, coals or other flammable materials such as solvents, oil, gas or paint
- Hazardous waste or materials (more detail)
- Liquid waste
- Dead animals (please contact your local Humane Society for assistance)