Sporting events, sales meetings and graduations are just a few of the many opportunities to divert material from the landfill by hosting a zero waste event. Western Disposal can provide event-ready recycling, trash, and compost containers, along with convenient and affordable collection. Your guests will appreciate the opportunity to reduce their environmental impact and you’ll be amazed at how easy it is to implement. VIEW OUR ZERO WASTE SPECIAL EVENT FLYER
What do Zero Waste services include?
- A free, no obligation consultation
- Event planning and staff training
- Recyclable boxes and color-coded bags for recycling, compost and trash
- On-site delivery and pick-up of dumpster or roll-off
- A success summary which includes material quantities generated and a waste diversion report
For complete details on rates and availability, or to set up your service, call Kevin Afflerbaugh at (303) 448-2332 or complete the form below (a representative will contact you within two business days):
Why Choose Western for Zero Waste Services?
Western Disposal is Boulder County’s partner in environmental sustainability and our business practices reflect that commitment:
- We offset 100% of our electric consumption with wind and solar
- The organic material we collect is processed into compost right on our Boulder campus and distributed back into the community
- Our internal diversion rate is over 90%
- 45% of our fleet runs on natural gas
- We utilize route-optimizing technology resulting in fewer vehicle miles traveled
- We’ve been a local employer for over 45 years!
Contact Kevin Afflerbaugh at: (303) 448-2332 or send Kevin an e-mail.
Leading the Way to a Better Environment
Western Disposal is committed to protecting the environment through sustainable business practices:
- Wind and solar power – provides 100% of our electricity
- Natural gas vehicles – almost 30% of our fleet runs on this clean-burning fuel
- Reduced vehicle miles traveled – using route optimizing software
- Compost yard – processing 100 tons of organic material a day
- 90% diversion at the office – we practice what we preach!